In this recipe, we’ll look into how to make one of the common traditional dishes usually served for breakfast or brunch. The classic stir-fry eggs and tomatoes.
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tomato
- Soy sauce
- (Adjust the portions accordingly)
- Slice the tomatoes and remove the stem
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and scramble them
- Add the eggs to the pan and cook over medium to preferred temperature
- remove the eggs and place them in a bowl
- Place the tomatoes in a pan and cook over medium heat until the preferred softness is reached
- Turn off the heat and add the eggs
- Serve with soy sauce if preferred.